Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who is Flour Girl? I am a Christian wife and mom who loves to make my house a home. I don't like housework and my home will never be "Oprah-ready" for that drop-in visit because I will always find something more interesting than cleaning - I do love organizing and even if my house is a mess, I can organize a drawer and all the other messes seem less important. Current passions are milling my own flour, anything Little House on the Prairie, and going to Living History Farms. I am very frugal and have refined garage saling to an art. I also love to find ways to replace overly processed food with more natural ones that are closer to the original packaging God created for us.

Does Flour Girl live on the Prairie? No, I don't but often feel like I do since it is very windy in Iowa and we live where there are very few trees. The prairie reference is for my love of Little House on the Prairie. Our lawn also looks like a prairie right now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment